Forum Milan


Les forums de l'expatriation à Milan: posez vos questions et participez aux discussions d'expatriés.

  Chercher sur tout le site

  Charte utilisateur  -  Aide  -  Règlement  -  Politique de confidentialité

✎ EN Hello Milano

Discussion dans 'Milan' démarrée par Remo, 26 Mai 2009.

  1. Remo

    Remo New Member

    Inscrit depuis le :
    10 Avril 2008
    Messages :
    3
    "J'aime" reçus :
    0
    Ville:
    Milano -Italy
    Hi

    My name is Rams but most of my mates refer to me by my nickname of Remo. I have been in Milan for the last one year and would like to meet more Italain speakers and Expatriates as my Italian lang is bad and its nice to not have to struggle in conversation !

    I love music and clubbing, and enjoy anything from punk, electro, rock n roll to Northern Soul, techno, reggae. Would be cool to hear from anyone who generally likes to go out and dance all night.

    Other interests include art and photography, politics and civil rights, fashion, cinema. I generally just enjoy living life to the full.

    I do also enjoy simple pleasures - ie cold pint, game of pool and football.

    I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and sharing in cultural exchange so wherever you're from get in touch.

    Anything else you wanna know about me.. Just ask.. I don't bite THAT hard.. And yeh leave me msgs or just comments and i'll return the favor on chn.rsh@gmail.com
     
Chargement...
Sujets similaires Forum Date
✎ FR Rencontres à Milan / Incontri a Milano Milan 3 Juin 2013
✎ EN Cerchiamo amici in Milano/Looking for friends in Milan Milan 23 Mai 2012
✎ EN I think we should all meet up in MILANO! Milan 10 Mai 2012
✎ IT Studente francese cerca amici a Milano Milan 11 Juin 2011
✎ IT Studentessa francese cerca amici a Milano Milan 9 Mai 2011

Partager cette page