Форум Ireland


Форум экспатов в Ireland: Задавайте вопросы и участвуйте в обсуждениях.

  Поиск по всему сайту

  Правила пользователя  -  Помощь  -  Условия и правила  -  Политика конфиденциальности

✎ EN Marriage

Тема в разделе "Ireland", создана пользователем john1953, 28 дек 2011.

  1. john1953

    john1953 New Member

    Регистрация:
    28 дек 2011
    Сообщения:
    1
    Симпатии:
    0
    Пол:
    Мужской
    Адрес:
    Newport
    Страна:
    Великобритания
    Национальность:
    Бельгийский (BE)
    Язык:
    French, Portuguese, English
    Hi,

    I am belgian citizen, but I live in the United Kingdom since 1998. I found a fiancee in the Republic of Ireland. She is originally from Mauritius and in student visa. I would like to go and get marry with her and stay together in Ireland. is it possible? What can I do? What is the procedure?
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Команда форума

    Регистрация:
    10 фев 2003
    Сообщения:
    8.583
    Симпатии:
    22
    Адрес:
    London
    Страна:
    Великобритания
    Национальность:
    Британская (GB)
    Язык:
    English, Français
    Hi,
    As long as she has the right to stay in Ireland, there is nothing preventing you to marry that person in Ireland.
    As a spouse she will then acquire the European rights to stay with you.
     
Загрузка...
Похожие темы Форум Дата
✎ EN Marriage to an Irish citizen Ireland 28 авг 2007

Поделиться этой страницей