Forum Italy


Fora Expat we Italy: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Sanitaria

Temat na forum 'Italy' rozpoczęty przez Tang, Luty 3, 2010.

  1. Tang

    Tang New Member

    Dołączył:
    Luty 3, 2010
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Have been to the local comune to register my girlfriend as resident down here. We are not married hence the problem I have. She does not work down here, I do. And therefore does not according to the comune qualify for health care. So to register she needs a polizia sanitaria. Does anyone know if this is right that she does need it. And if yes, where do we get it and how much should we expect to pay for it

    Sorry still working on my italian so english or danish replies would be very much appreciated

    Tang
     

Poleć forum