Forum Ireland


Fora Expat w Ireland: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Marriage

Temat na forum 'Ireland' rozpoczęty przez john1953, Grudzień 28, 2011.

  1. john1953

    john1953 New Member

    Dołączył:
    Grudzień 28, 2011
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    Newport
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Belgijski (BE)
    Język:
    French, Portuguese, English
    Hi,

    I am belgian citizen, but I live in the United Kingdom since 1998. I found a fiancee in the Republic of Ireland. She is originally from Mauritius and in student visa. I would like to go and get marry with her and stay together in Ireland. is it possible? What can I do? What is the procedure?
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Członek Załogi

    Dołączył:
    Luty 10, 2003
    Posty:
    8583
    Polubienia:
    22
    Miasto:
    London
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English, Français
    Hi,
    As long as she has the right to stay in Ireland, there is nothing preventing you to marry that person in Ireland.
    As a spouse she will then acquire the European rights to stay with you.
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Marriage to an Irish citizen Ireland Sierpień 28, 2007

Poleć forum