Forum Montreal


Fora Expat w Montreal: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Making friends

Temat na forum 'Montreal' rozpoczęty przez Mamun, Sierpień 17, 2012.

  1. Mamun

    Mamun New Member

    Dołączył:
    Sierpień 17, 2012
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Kraj:
    Tajwan
    Obywatelstwo:
    Bangladesz (BD)
    Język:
    English,Benguly
    Hi dear all,
    I am Mamun.Now i am live in Taiwan.Hope i will get permanent residence visa for Quebec province very soon.After that i can go Montreal, Quebec.But i am thinking when i will come in Montreal how can i spend my free time because there i have no any relatives or familiar person except only my one uncle.Actually i am friendly.Always I like spend my free time with my friends.I like talking,hangout,go to party,go to shopping ,music,foods etc with my friends.I also like new people ,new culture from around the world which makes me crazy as well as making friend with different countries peoples .So if anyone is interested to make friends or want to know about me , may you can send a email mamun_ju2020@yahoo.com. Hope we can be known each other very soon .

    Thanking you
    Mamun
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Looking for friends =] Montreal Grudzień 9, 2012
✎ FR Friends wanted! Je cherche des nouveaux amis. Amigos! Montreal Listopad 22, 2012
✎ EN Looking for new friends in MTL Montreal Lipiec 17, 2012
✎ EN Looking for friends in Montreal Montreal Lipiec 4, 2012
✎ EN Not Looking for Romance Just Some Friends! Montreal Marzec 6, 2012

Poleć forum