Forum Milan


Fora Expat w Milan: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Hello Milano

Temat na forum 'Milan' rozpoczęty przez Remo, Maj 26, 2009.

  1. Remo

    Remo New Member

    Dołączył:
    Kwiecień 10, 2008
    Posty:
    3
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    Milano -Italy
    Hi

    My name is Rams but most of my mates refer to me by my nickname of Remo. I have been in Milan for the last one year and would like to meet more Italain speakers and Expatriates as my Italian lang is bad and its nice to not have to struggle in conversation !

    I love music and clubbing, and enjoy anything from punk, electro, rock n roll to Northern Soul, techno, reggae. Would be cool to hear from anyone who generally likes to go out and dance all night.

    Other interests include art and photography, politics and civil rights, fashion, cinema. I generally just enjoy living life to the full.

    I do also enjoy simple pleasures - ie cold pint, game of pool and football.

    I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and sharing in cultural exchange so wherever you're from get in touch.

    Anything else you wanna know about me.. Just ask.. I don't bite THAT hard.. And yeh leave me msgs or just comments and i'll return the favor on chn.rsh@gmail.com
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ FR Rencontres à Milan / Incontri a Milano Milan Czerwiec 3, 2013
✎ EN Cerchiamo amici in Milano/Looking for friends in Milan Milan Maj 23, 2012
✎ EN I think we should all meet up in MILANO! Milan Maj 10, 2012
✎ IT Studente francese cerca amici a Milano Milan Czerwiec 11, 2011
✎ IT Studentessa francese cerca amici a Milano Milan Maj 9, 2011

Poleć forum