Forum Immigration Poland - Polska


Fora Expat w Immigration Poland - Polska: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Citizenship confirmation

Temat na forum 'Immigration Poland - Polska' rozpoczęty przez sbronsztejn, Grudzień 3, 2011.

  1. sbronsztejn

    sbronsztejn Member

    Dołączył:
    Grudzień 3, 2011
    Posty:
    6
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    New York
    Kraj:
    Usa
    Obywatelstwo:
    Amerykański (US)
    Język:
    English, Russian, Polish, French
    I am trying to obtain confirmation of Polish citizenship, and would like to know if anyone has had experience with a similar situation, to see what kind of problems I may run into.
    I was born in Lwow, which is now Ukraine, to a father who was a Polish citizen before WWII. We emigrated to Poland in 1957 and lived there until 1964, when we left for the U.S. We left with Polish passports, or travel documents. I lost this document, as it has been 47 yrs. since I left Poland.
    I am not sure which law applies in my case.
    Any thoughts on what difficulties I might encounter on the way to confirmation of citizenship?
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Dołączył:
    Styczeń 29, 2008
    Posty:
    7051
    Polubienia:
    17
    Płeć:
    Kobieta
    Miasto:
    Berlin
    Kraj:
    Niemcy
    Obywatelstwo:
    Amerykański (US)
    Język:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Confirming Polish citizenship is certainly a complicated matter. Consult the extensive discussions that have taken place in this forum: Polish Citizenship. I hope that answers some of your questions.

    Are you currently in the Unite States? Working with a Polish consulate can be quite helpful so it is in your best interest to find one near you. The Polish Consulate in New York has a very helpful website.

    Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Kliknij aby rozwinąć...
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Issues with Confirmation of Polish Citizenship + Attorney Immigration Poland - Polska Sierpień 31, 2019
✎ EN Confirmation of polish citizenship - direct from Warsaw? Immigration Poland - Polska Kwiecień 1, 2015
✎ EN 1920 Citizenship Confirmation/Registration Records Immigration Poland - Polska Marzec 3, 2015
✎ EN Polish citizenship- passport/confirmation Immigration Poland - Polska Listopad 16, 2011
✎ EN Confirmation of Citizenship relatives left prior 1920 Immigration Poland - Polska Sierpień 24, 2010

Poleć forum