Forum China


Fora Expat w China: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN China visa

Temat na forum 'China' rozpoczęty przez China visa, Październik 16, 2006.

  1. China visa

    China visa New Member

    Dołączył:
    Październik 16, 2006
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hi

    I got married 3 weeks ago in china, and my wife has now applied for a settlement visa. She has now been called for an interview, and i would be really grateful if anyone could tell me wat she can expect. Preparation is all!

    I am worried that a previous overstay may count against her, but i dont understand how they could reject her application now we are married - can they? She has a young son who is also coming over, so maybe this is why they have called her for interview?

    I have the funds to look after them and accomodation. So i am very worried why they have called her for interview!

    Can anyone enlighten me PLEASE????
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Visa in China China Styczeń 5, 2012
✎ EN China Visa Services & Solutions China Listopad 17, 2009
✎ EN L/F/Z Visa Extension and Conversion without leaving China China Październik 29, 2009
✎ EN Glad to help expats in China to solve China visa problems China Październik 20, 2009
✎ EN China visa help-extension and conversion China Wrzesień 1, 2009

Poleć forum