Forum USA


Fora i USA: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN Contractor, PMC

Discussie in 'USA' gestart door Gennaro91, 11 dec 2012.

  1. Gennaro91

    Gennaro91 New Member

    Lid geworden:
    19 jul 2012
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    recale
    Land:
    Italië
    Nationaliteit:
    Italiaans (IT)
    Taal:
    Italiano
    Hi to everyone.. i'm searching a job as PMC, but i have not military experience (i have the misfortune of being borned in a country and in a time when it's hard also join the army).
    I can learn quickly and i have the will to do what other people don't like to do..
    economically i'm not in a good position, and (here) this will bring me to defeat all hopes to do something dutiful
    I'm not asking so much.. just to know if it's possible do something soon, or i have to wait and/or leave this way..
    Probably i'm daring too much but.. "who dares wins".. not?
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Lid geworden:
    29 jan 2008
    Berichten:
    7.051
    Leuk Bevonden:
    17
    Geslacht:
    Vrouw
    Stad:
    Berlin
    Land:
    Duitsland
    Nationaliteit:
    Amerikaans (US)
    Taal:
    English, a little Deutsch
    I'm a little confused by your post. I see you are living in Italy, but posted in the US. Are you looking for work in the USA? And what is a PMC? I am unfamiliar.

    If you are looking for work in the States, I recommend starting with the Guide to NYC that offers information on finding employment.

    Maybe with some more information about your situation we can help more. Anyone else have advice?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klik om te vergroten...

Deel Deze Pagina