Forum Immigration Poland - Polska


Fora i Immigration Poland - Polska: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN Citizenship confirmation

Discussie in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' gestart door sbronsztejn, 3 dec 2011.

  1. sbronsztejn

    sbronsztejn Member

    Lid geworden:
    3 dec 2011
    Berichten:
    6
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Stad:
    New York
    Land:
    Usa
    Nationaliteit:
    Amerikaans (US)
    Taal:
    English, Russian, Polish, French
    I am trying to obtain confirmation of Polish citizenship, and would like to know if anyone has had experience with a similar situation, to see what kind of problems I may run into.
    I was born in Lwow, which is now Ukraine, to a father who was a Polish citizen before WWII. We emigrated to Poland in 1957 and lived there until 1964, when we left for the U.S. We left with Polish passports, or travel documents. I lost this document, as it has been 47 yrs. since I left Poland.
    I am not sure which law applies in my case.
    Any thoughts on what difficulties I might encounter on the way to confirmation of citizenship?
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Lid geworden:
    29 jan 2008
    Berichten:
    7.051
    Leuk Bevonden:
    17
    Geslacht:
    Vrouw
    Stad:
    Berlin
    Land:
    Duitsland
    Nationaliteit:
    Amerikaans (US)
    Taal:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Confirming Polish citizenship is certainly a complicated matter. Consult the extensive discussions that have taken place in this forum: Polish Citizenship. I hope that answers some of your questions.

    Are you currently in the Unite States? Working with a Polish consulate can be quite helpful so it is in your best interest to find one near you. The Polish Consulate in New York has a very helpful website.

    Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klik om te vergroten...
Laden...
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen Forum Datum
✎ EN Issues with Confirmation of Polish Citizenship + Attorney Immigration Poland - Polska 31 aug 2019
✎ EN Confirmation of polish citizenship - direct from Warsaw? Immigration Poland - Polska 1 apr 2015
✎ EN 1920 Citizenship Confirmation/Registration Records Immigration Poland - Polska 3 mrt 2015
✎ EN Polish citizenship- passport/confirmation Immigration Poland - Polska 16 nov 2011
✎ EN Confirmation of Citizenship relatives left prior 1920 Immigration Poland - Polska 24 aug 2010

Deel Deze Pagina