Foro Milan


Foros de la expatriación en Milan: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Hello Milano

Tema en 'Milan' comenzado por Remo, 26 de Mayo de 2009.

  1. Remo

    Remo New Member

    Se incorporó:
    10 de Abril de 2008
    Mensajes:
    3
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ciudad:
    Milano -Italy
    Hi

    My name is Rams but most of my mates refer to me by my nickname of Remo. I have been in Milan for the last one year and would like to meet more Italain speakers and Expatriates as my Italian lang is bad and its nice to not have to struggle in conversation !

    I love music and clubbing, and enjoy anything from punk, electro, rock n roll to Northern Soul, techno, reggae. Would be cool to hear from anyone who generally likes to go out and dance all night.

    Other interests include art and photography, politics and civil rights, fashion, cinema. I generally just enjoy living life to the full.

    I do also enjoy simple pleasures - ie cold pint, game of pool and football.

    I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and sharing in cultural exchange so wherever you're from get in touch.

    Anything else you wanna know about me.. Just ask.. I don't bite THAT hard.. And yeh leave me msgs or just comments and i'll return the favor on chn.rsh@gmail.com
     
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
✎ FR Rencontres à Milan / Incontri a Milano Milan 3 de Junio de 2013
✎ EN Cerchiamo amici in Milano/Looking for friends in Milan Milan 23 de Mayo de 2012
✎ EN I think we should all meet up in MILANO! Milan 10 de Mayo de 2012
✎ IT Studente francese cerca amici a Milano Milan 11 de Junio de 2011
✎ IT Studentessa francese cerca amici a Milano Milan 9 de Mayo de 2011

Comparte esta página