Foro Immigration Poland - Polska


Foros de la expatriación en Immigration Poland - Polska: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Citizenship confirmation

Tema en 'Immigration Poland - Polska' comenzado por sbronsztejn, 3 de Diciembre de 2011.

  1. sbronsztejn

    sbronsztejn Member

    Se incorporó:
    3 de Diciembre de 2011
    Mensajes:
    6
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    New York
    País:
    EE.UU.
    Nacionalidad:
    Americano (US)
    Idioma:
    English, Russian, Polish, French
    I am trying to obtain confirmation of Polish citizenship, and would like to know if anyone has had experience with a similar situation, to see what kind of problems I may run into.
    I was born in Lwow, which is now Ukraine, to a father who was a Polish citizen before WWII. We emigrated to Poland in 1957 and lived there until 1964, when we left for the U.S. We left with Polish passports, or travel documents. I lost this document, as it has been 47 yrs. since I left Poland.
    I am not sure which law applies in my case.
    Any thoughts on what difficulties I might encounter on the way to confirmation of citizenship?
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Se incorporó:
    29 de Enero de 2008
    Mensajes:
    7.051
    Me gusta recibidos:
    17
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Berlin
    País:
    Alemania
    Nacionalidad:
    Americano (US)
    Idioma:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Confirming Polish citizenship is certainly a complicated matter. Consult the extensive discussions that have taken place in this forum: Polish Citizenship. I hope that answers some of your questions.

    Are you currently in the Unite States? Working with a Polish consulate can be quite helpful so it is in your best interest to find one near you. The Polish Consulate in New York has a very helpful website.

    Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
✎ EN Issues with Confirmation of Polish Citizenship + Attorney Immigration Poland - Polska 31 de Agosto de 2019
✎ EN Confirmation of polish citizenship - direct from Warsaw? Immigration Poland - Polska 1 de Abril de 2015
✎ EN 1920 Citizenship Confirmation/Registration Records Immigration Poland - Polska 3 de Marzo de 2015
✎ EN Polish citizenship- passport/confirmation Immigration Poland - Polska 16 de Noviembre de 2011
✎ EN Confirmation of Citizenship relatives left prior 1920 Immigration Poland - Polska 24 de Agosto de 2010

Comparte esta página