Fórum Ireland


Fóruns de expatriação na Ireland: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime Marriage

Discussão em 'Ireland' iniciado por john1953, 28/12/11.

  1. john1953

    john1953 New Member

    Afiliado:
    28/12/11
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Sexo:
    Masculino
    Cidade:
    Newport
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidade:
    Belga (BE)
    Linguagem:
    French, Portuguese, English
    Hi,

    I am belgian citizen, but I live in the United Kingdom since 1998. I found a fiancee in the Republic of Ireland. She is originally from Mauritius and in student visa. I would like to go and get marry with her and stay together in Ireland. is it possible? What can I do? What is the procedure?
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Moderador

    Afiliado:
    10/2/03
    Mensagens:
    8,583
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    22
    Cidade:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidade:
    Britânico (GB)
    Linguagem:
    English, Français
    Hi,
    As long as she has the right to stay in Ireland, there is nothing preventing you to marry that person in Ireland.
    As a spouse she will then acquire the European rights to stay with you.
     
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime Marriage to an Irish citizen Ireland 28/8/07

Compartilhe esta Página