Fórum Immigration UK


Fóruns de expatriação no Immigration UK: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime Immigration UK

Discussão em 'Immigration UK' iniciado por salenkita, 14/12/11.

  1. salenkita

    salenkita New Member

    Afiliado:
    14/12/11
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Sexo:
    Feminino
    Cidade:
    Blackpool
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidade:
    Peruano (PE)
    Linguagem:
    english, spanish, italian
    Hi, I m from Peru but live in Blackpool Uk with my husband, he is British, we got married 2 years ago in Peru but we only moved to the Uk last December 2010, I ve got a spouse visa valid till the end of 2012, after that, I can apply for a permanent resident visa.
    I have been offered a very good job in London with a very good salary that would be very good for us because our financial situation in Blackpool this year was not really good but my husband just got promoted as a Manager at the pub he works at in Blackpool so our concern is if it would be a problem when I apply for my permanent residence visa next year, if my husband an I live in different cities this year? We want to do things right so we want to make sure we wouldnt be doing something inappropriate for immigration by living in different cities and just seeing each other on weekends for a year.

    Thanks for your help

    Salenka
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Afiliado:
    29/1/08
    Mensagens:
    7,051
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    17
    Sexo:
    Feminino
    Cidade:
    Berlin
    País:
    Alemanha
    Nacionalidade:
    Americano (US)
    Linguagem:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Since you have already been married for some time, have lived together in the UK, and have a good reason to live in different cities, I think there is no cause for concern. I would, however, recommend that you maintain a paper trail (e-mails, valentines cards, any shared bills) so you can prove that you are indeed still together.

    To be absolutely sure this is not going to a be a problem, I would consult your consulate. They can give you the best information to your specific situation.

    Congratulations on your promotions & best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Clique para expandir...
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Kabum What to do on holiday in Immigration UK? Immigration UK 26/9/18
Shoptime Immigration Immigration UK 9/5/13
Shoptime Immigration/marriage for EU citizen to UK citizen Immigration UK 1/11/10
Shoptime Immigration- Marriage-information Needed. Immigration UK 15/7/10
Shoptime VIsas and Immigration Immigration UK 15/5/10

Compartilhe esta Página