Forum Montreal


Expat Foren in Montreal: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Meet people in MTL!/Rencontrer des gens à MTL!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Montreal" wurde erstellt von Marylin_65, 23. März 2012.

  1. Marylin_65

    Marylin_65 New Member

    Registriert seit:
    23. März 2012
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    weiblich
    Ort:
    Montréal
    Land:
    Kanada
    Nationalität:
    Französisch (FR)
    Sprache:
    Français, anglais, italien
    Hi Everyone!

    I just arrived in Montreal 2 days ago and I would really like to meet people to get new friends!
    I'm a very easy going person, like hanging out, shopping, travelling...and a lot of other things!
    I'm here for at leat 3 years with a work permit, I'm 27 years old and I work as a Product Manager within a pharma company.

    You can reach me directly by replying back, or you can write me a private mail at: marylin_65@hotmail.com.

    See you!
    Marylin.

    Salut tout le monde!

    Je viens d'arriver à Montreal il y a tout juste 2 jours et j'aimerais vraiment rencontrer des gens et me faire de nouveaux amis!
    Je suis hyper sociable, j'aime sortir, aller boire des cafés, faire du shopping, expos, voyages...et pleins d'autres choses!
    Je suis à Montreal pour 3 ans au moins avec un permis de travail, j'ai 27 ans, et je travaille comme Chef de Produit dans un labo pharmaceutique.

    Vous pouvez me contacter directement en répondant sur ce flux ou par mail à: marylin_65@hotmail.com.
    A+!
    Marylin.


    Ciao a tutti,

    Sono appena arrivata a Montreal 2 giorni fa e vorrei incontrare nuove persone per fare nuove amicizie!
    Sono molto simpatica, mi piace uscire con amici, fare shopping, esibizioni, viaggi...e tante altre cose!
    Saro a Montreal per almeno 3 anni con un "work permit", ho 27 anni, e lavoro come Product Manager presso un azienda farmaceutica.

    Potete rispondermi direttamente a questa mail oppure sulla mia posta privata a: marylin_65@hotmail.com.

    Spero a presto!
    Marylin.
    [/color]
     
  2. ponquenet

    ponquenet New Member

    Registriert seit:
    8. April 2012
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    männlich
    Ort:
    Montreal
    Land:
    Kanada
    Nationalität:
    Kanadisch (CA)
    Sprache:
    English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese
    Hi Marylin,
    I'm Luis, I just registered on this forum myself. I'm actually from Montreal but came back from living and working abroad for a few years. Just dropping a line in response to your post since it seems to be the most recent one on the forum. If you'd be interested in chatting, let me know. I can speak French, Spanish, Portuguese and Mandarin Chinese if you're interested in learning any of those. Nice to meet you!
     
  3. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Registriert seit:
    29. Januar 2008
    Beiträge:
    7.051
    Zustimmungen:
    17
    Geschlecht:
    weiblich
    Ort:
    Berlin
    Land:
    Deutschland
    Nationalität:
    Amerikanisch (US)
    Sprache:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klicke in dieses Feld, um es in vollständiger Größe anzuzeigen.
  4. PalomaDiaz

    PalomaDiaz New Member

    Registriert seit:
    18. April 2012
    Beiträge:
    2
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Geschlecht:
    weiblich
    Land:
    Spanien
    Nationalität:
    Spanisch (ES)
    Sprache:
    Español, Ingles, Frances.
    Hello everybody!

    My name is Paloma, I´m and spanish 2o years old girl who is going to spend this summer in Montreal working as an Au Pair and I would like to meet some people there.

    If you are interested, contact with me here.

    Have a good day :)

    Paloma!
     
Die Seite wird geladen...
Ähnliche Themen Forum Datum
☛ EN Advice Expat Meet-ups in Montreal Montreal 27. August 2013
☛ EN Advice Going out and meeting people in Montreal Montreal 27. August 2013
✎ EN I wanna meet people in Montreal Montreal 29. August 2012
✎ EN Are you in montreal? meet new people and make new friends! Montreal 25. August 2007
✎ EN Are you looking to meet people in montreal? Montreal 16. August 2007

Diese Seite empfehlen