Forum Dublin


Forum degli Stranieri a Dublin: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Meet non Spanish speakers in Dublin

Discussione in 'Dublin' iniziata da ErCarlos, 14 Dicembre 2008.

  1. ErCarlos

    ErCarlos New Member

    Registrato:
    14 Dicembre 2008
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Hi!

    My name is Carlos and I'm an Spanish guy.
    I arrived at Dublin 1 month ago and I don't know too many people.

    I'm here in order to get a job and improve my English. If you are interested in a coffee or a pink anyday let me know.

    This is my email account: carlosjimenezdelgado(at)gmail(dot)com, is also my msn account if you like to have a msn conversation.

    Please only non Spanish speaker people, I'm here to talk in english not in Spanish :)

    Anyway if you are Spanish (or from other country) and have any dubt about Dublin you can ask me, but I need non Spanish speaker friends.

    Thank you.
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
☛ EN Advice Expat Meet-ups in Dublin Dublin 28 Agosto 2013
☛ EN Advice Going out and meeting people in Dublin Dublin 28 Agosto 2013
✎ EN Meeting-up in Dublin 2-5 Dec 10 ? (French-English) Dublin 28 Novembre 2010
✎ EN Meet people in Dublin Dublin 10 Aprile 2008
✎ EN [Dublin] meeting French and Irish people Dublin 29 Novembre 2006

Condividi questa Pagina