Forum Netherlands


Fora Expat w Netherlands: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Meet english people in Holland

Temat na forum 'Netherlands' rozpoczęty przez helena Y, Sierpień 27, 2008.

  1. helena Y

    helena Y New Member

    Dołączył:
    Sierpień 27, 2008
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Hi there, I was just wondering if I am the only english person in the Alphen aan den Rijn area.....Is there anybody out there?? Please drop me a line if you exist!! Would be good to have a good chat to somebody in english other than my partner, children or collegues. :D
     
  2. PaulaKF

    PaulaKF New Member

    Dołączył:
    Listopad 27, 2008
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    Alphen aan den Rijn
    English speakers in Alphen aan den Rijn

    No, you're not the only one here!

    I am marrying my Dutch boyfriend of four years this coming week, so I'll be moving here on a full-time basis in the spring/summer of 2009. My "other" home is in Seattle, but my (groene) heart is in Alphen.

    Let's have a cappuccino one of these days! Reply, and I'll send you my email address and telephone number.

    You are not alone . . .
    ~PaulaKF
     
  3. charles4u

    charles4u New Member

    Dołączył:
    Listopad 25, 2008
    Posty:
    3
    Polubienia:
    0
    Miasto:
    EU member state
    I am relocating to nederlands and I am willing and wish to have an english friend to guard me with the foot-steps and things generally in Nederlands and also teach me the language Dutch.
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Meet english people in holland Netherlands Październik 15, 2003
☛ EN Advice Expat Meet-ups in the Netherlands Netherlands Czerwiec 25, 2013
☛ EN Advice Going Out & Meeting People in the Netherlands Netherlands Czerwiec 25, 2013
✎ EN Meet new friends Netherlands Listopad 9, 2012
✎ EN Meet friends in Rotterdam Netherlands Grudzień 24, 2007

Poleć forum