Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Marrying a polish girl: how to register + citizenship?

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by dcreddy, Nov 9, 2017.

1. dcreddy

dcreddy New Member

City:
    Baltimore
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English, Hindi
    Hi,
    I am an Indian citizen working in USA on H1B visa. My girl friend is from Poland but she is also living in USA. We would like to get married in USA in next few months. We will live in USA for few more years and are planning to go to Poland after may be 3, 4 years. Please can some one explain me the procedure to register my marriage in Poland government systems and process to apply for the Poland Citizenship for me after the marriage.
    Please help me.

Sincere thanks,
    Reddy.