Forum Immigration USA


Fora Expat w Immigration USA: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Uk Man Marrying Us Lass and Moving to America

Temat na forum 'Immigration USA' rozpoczęty przez Anaxagoras, Kwiecień 13, 2010.

  1. Anaxagoras

    Anaxagoras New Member

    Dołączył:
    Kwiecień 13, 2010
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    San Francisco
    Kraj:
    Usa
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English
    I'm british. My us fiancee intends flying to the uk to marry me in june. Then we plan to fly to the us in uuly.

    I see that i can't lodge an i-130 in london as my fiancee hasn't lived 6 months in uk. I see we can lodge an i-130 and i-485 simultaneously where i'll move in with her, but only if i've entered the country legally.

    Am i seeing the situation rightly? And do i tell the immigration man we're married so let us in when we're coming through customs and i don't have a return ticket?

    Your help is much appreciated.
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Education Question: UK Man Marrying US Woman & Living In USA Immigration USA Listopad 26, 2009
✎ EN UK man/US woman Immigration USA Listopad 9, 2012
✎ FR DEMANDE D'INFORMATION J'AI DES PROBLEME AVEC LA GREEN CARD Immigration USA Październik 23, 2009
✎ EN Marriage to man in marocco Immigration USA Sierpień 25, 2007
✎ EN French seeks help to work in USA {permanently} Immigration USA Lipiec 20, 2007

Poleć forum