Forum Ireland


Forum degli Stranieri in Ireland: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Malvern House English School Dublin

Discussione in 'Ireland' iniziata da Oleole, 21 Agosto 2012.

  1. Oleole

    Oleole New Member

    Registrato:
    21 Agosto 2012
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Città:
    St. Petersburg
    Paese:
    Irlanda
    Nazionalità:
    Russo (RU)
    Lingua:
    Russian, French, English
    RE: English School Dublin

    Hi there,

    I am looking for an English school in Dublin and went to visit Malvern House Dublin this week. The website is http://www.malvernhouse.ie

    The school looked really unique and modern compared to other schools I've seen and it seems that the quality of the school is high. I know they had computer boards and alot of touchcreens everywhere. They are also now doing Spanish and other languages. I was thinking of trying it also.

    Oh, they are located on Dame Street in the city centre so it seems to me a great location.

    Has anyone attended the school and what is your opinion?

    Thanks,

    Ole
     
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
☛ EN Advice Flat or House: How to Rent in Ireland Ireland 10 Luglio 2013

Condividi questa Pagina