Forum Montreal


Forum degli Stranieri a Montreal: Poni delle domande e partecipa a discussioni riguardanti la vita all'estero

  Cerca in questo sito

  Guida dell'Utente  -  Aiuto  -  Termini e Condizioni d'uso del sito  -  Policy sulla Privacy

✎ EN Make new friends in montreal

Discussione in 'Montreal' iniziata da ivy, 30 Luglio 2007.

  1. ivy

    ivy New Member

    Registrato:
    30 Luglio 2007
    Messaggi:
    1
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Città:
    MONTREAL
    Hi everybody :)

    I am from China and working in montreal now .My work hour is a little of busy .but ,on weekend ,sometime I feel lonely ,I worried how to make friends here ? but ,I like to know more about here and improve my language :english or french .I also can teach he or her Chinese language ... ... If you like contact me wivy163@sina.com.cn
    Thanks

    Ivy :)
     
  2. kryster

    kryster Member

    Registrato:
    16 Agosto 2007
    Messaggi:
    9
    "Mi Piace" ricevuti:
    0
    Città:
    quebec
Sto caricando...
Argomenti simili Forum Data
✎ EN Looking for friends in Montreal Montreal 4 Luglio 2012
✎ EN Looking for Friends in Montreal. Montreal 14 Aprile 2011
✎ EN Lookin' for friends in Montreal! Montreal 18 Marzo 2011
✎ EN Friends in Montreal Montreal 19 Ottobre 2010
✎ EN Looking for new Friends in Montreal Montreal 12 Ottobre 2010

Condividi questa Pagina