Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for good Hindi/English Speaking Immigration Lawyers

Discussion in 'France' started by akv13jan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. akv13jan

akv13jan New Member

City:
    aberdeen
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Pakistani (PK)
    Languages:
    Hindi
    Hi ,
    I am new on this forum and from UK. My brother is in Paris living illegially from last 9 years. I am wondering if anyone can help me to advice me any good immigration lawyer. He is in depression and I am worried he could do anything Wrong to himself .
    Thanks .

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eagleofmontagne

eagleofmontagne New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Francai
    Hi

I recommend for you Bright Case International Law Firm

About the firm
    Bright Case International Law Firm works for both companies and individuals, based on its solid experience, in different geographic segments UK (London) France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), Switzerland (Geneva), Italy (Rome), Spain (Madrid), Cyprus (Nicosia), UAE (Dubai), Sultanate Oman (Muscat), Egypt (Cairo)..
    Practice in France

Practice Areas: Full service Law Firm (administrative law and governmental acts, admiral law and Maritime law, antitrust and competition law, arbitrations and alternatives solutions, aviation law and aerospace law, banking law, financial law, business Law, commercial law, civil law, civil rights, communications law, IT law, company law and company set up, consumer law and regulations, criminal Law, criminal cases, debt collection and recovery, debtor and creditor transactions, employment law, labour law, energy law, natural resources laws, environmental law, landscape law, estate planning, ethics law and liability, executions of judgements and enforcement, family law, health care law, social insurance, immigration law, work permit, Visas, injures and indemnities, insurance law and insurance transactions, intellectual property rights, international law and treaties, international trade law and regulations, investment law, investment operations, leisure, hotels law, litigations, dispute resolution, medical law pharmaceutical law and transactions, property law and conveyancing, real estate law, construction law, science law, technology law, sport law, sport contracts, tax law, fiscal law, transport law and transportations)

Bright Case International Law Firm
    5, rue de Castiglione
    Place Vendôme - 75001 Paris
    France
    http://www.bcsite.com/
    Email: paris@bcsite.com
    Tel: +33 6 20 20 20 11

Source:The Legal 500