Forum USA

Forum of expats in the USA: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Looking for expats to interview for research study

Discussion in 'USA' started by ayoung, Oct 14, 2008.

1. ayoung

ayoung New Member

Dear expats,

I am a second year MBA students at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. I am looking for expats to interview for a research project for my International Human Resources class. The research is regarding the liaison role of HCNs in helping expatriates adjust to their new location. I am interested in interviewing expats and HCNs in their company briefly (approximately 15 minutes) by phone or in person. The information would be used to support a recent paper by Dr. Charles Vance entitled "The Vital Role of Host Country Nationals in MNC Knowledge Management." Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Best Regards,

Alexis Young
    ayoung25@me.com

2. gabriel100

gabriel100 Member

Better to background check first the expat that are you looking ,to know that suit to your qualifications.