Forum Milan


Fora Expat w Milan: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for english speaking persons in Milan (july)

Temat na forum 'Milan' rozpoczęty przez Lucie777, Lipiec 6, 2012.

  1. Lucie777

    Lucie777 New Member

    Dołączył:
    Lipiec 6, 2012
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Kobieta
    Miasto:
    Milan
    Kraj:
    Włochy
    Obywatelstwo:
    Francuski (FR)
    Język:
    English, Deutsch, Français.
    Hi guys!

    I just arrived in Milan at the beginning of the month. I'm doing a professionnal intership in fashion design. I'm french, I can speak english, and a little german.
    I don't know anybody here so I would love to meet new people.
    So, this is my mail: Lucie.marcais@gmail.com.

    Hope to see you very soon! :D

    Lucie
     
  2. NVSK

    NVSK New Member

    Dołączył:
    Wrzesień 17, 2012
    Posty:
    1
    Polubienia:
    0
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Miasto:
    Milan
    Kraj:
    Włochy
    Obywatelstwo:
    Francuski (FR)
    Język:
    Francais, Anglais, Allemand
    Salut Lucie,

    je suis a Milan en stage aussi, je ne sais pas si tu y es encore, mais le cas échéant, je serai ravi de sortir boire des verres :)

    Bien a toi
     
Wczytywanie...
Podobne tematy Forum Data
✎ EN Looking for an English- German speaking job in Milan/Varese/ Milan Kwiecień 17, 2011
✎ EN Looking for English speaking fun in milan. Milan Styczeń 11, 2006
✎ EN Im new in Milano, looking for people speak English Milan Wrzesień 27, 2010
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in Milan Milan Grudzień 3, 2020
✎ EN Looking for rent in Milan Milan Sierpień 20, 2019

Poleć forum