Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for English speaking pals in Paris!

Discussion in 'Paris' started by Keik, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Keik

Keik New Member

City:
    Paris
    Hi

I have been in Paris for the last 6 months and would like to meet more English speakers in Paris as my French is bad and its nice to not have to struggle in conversation!
    Im 24 from UK and work in Finance.
    I like ususal stuff - cinema, restaurants, shopping, watching sports (especially ice hockey) and a little dancing and drinking at weekends.

Look forward to hearing from you

Keira

2. Rosbif01

Rosbif01 New Member

City:
    Paris
    hi
    i am sasha 21 and have come to paris to learn french and work as an aupair and it would be great to talk to another english person out here! if you like, my msn is sashadunn@hotmail.com

3. lincgoody

lincgoody Well-Known Member

City:
    Prague
    Living In:
    Czech Republic
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hello,

My name is Lindsay ,I'm 21yo and I'm french and I will be pleased to help you with your french and you can help me with my english.

I organise as well some events in pubs with foreign students all around Paris sometimes so if you are interested just drop me a line in a private message to have further details, there is actually a party tomorrow :)

See you guys!

Lindsay

4. lpebley1234

lpebley1234 New Member

City:
    Paris
    hello!

Hi i've been living in paris for 7 months now and have been having a hard time finding friencs. I'm 18 from the USA and am fun and easygoing. I would like to find some friends just to hang out with go to coffee, the pub, or just to see the sites. my email is lpebley1234@yahoo.com and i live in the 6th.
    hope to hear from you soon!
    Laura

5. amcxoxo

amcxoxo New Member

hey!

i'm anne-marie i'm 19 and just got in a little over a week ago to be an au pair outside of paris. does everyone want to meet up and have dinner or something or maybe grab lunch and go shopping since we are all girls! you can email me at amcxoxo@gmail.com if you want! im starting to get pretty lonely and i find myself calling my friends back home all the time just to speak english!

bisous!

6. Rosbif01

Rosbif01 New Member

City:
    Paris
    hi, i suppose we all have face book here? if so add me (search sasha dunn) its easier to communicate than by forum, its a reat idea to meet up!

7. Rosbif01

Rosbif01 New Member

City:
    Paris
    by the way anne marie, how you finding the au pairing? i have been doing the same thing since september, its hard work!

8. amcxoxo

amcxoxo New Member

facebook

facebook definitely works for me\1 the only prob;em is there are a lot of sasha dunns...why dont you fbook me there are a lot less anne-marie cummings'!! im the one on the unc and tampa bay networks!

and the au pairing is hard work but my kids are great!

9. cassandra.j

cassandra.j New Member

City:
    Paris
    Hi, my name is Cassandra. I came from Toronto about 2 and half weeks ago. I will be working as an au pair in Paris, but I don't start until the end of August. I would really like to meet some people and have a real english conversation, and shopping sounds like a good idea too! email me, or msn: cassijet@hotmail.com.