Forum London

Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a room in London

Discussion in 'London' started by 0, Jul 8, 2003.

1. 0

0 Guest

Hi!

I'm a 19 y/o girl from sweden and I'm looking for a room to rent in London. I'm going to london in august/september and will probably stay 6m. I'm going to london to work and to have fun so it would be nice to share a flat with other young people.

[%sig%]

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hi,
    Do you have any plan yet? Where are you going to work? What is your budget for sharing? :confused:??:
    Have a look at the websites quoted on <http://www.easyexpat.com/london_en/accommodation_finding-accommodation.htm>
    With the Loot and MoveFlat you should find a lot od ads...
    Good luck
    :thumbsup:

[%sig%]

3. chris

chris Member

City:
    paris
    Hey Matilda,
    I've just moved into a house with two mates. We have a four bedroom house based in South London, 1 minute walk from the tube station and only three stops from the centre of London, Victoria. The room left is a large double bedroom. The rent is £107.50per week. We are always up for a laugh and will show you a goo time in the capital. My mobile number is 07973 780 084 if you wanna get in contact.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon

Chris