Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ ES Londres situacion?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by morenazo93, Sep 17, 2011.

1. morenazo93

morenazo93 Member

Living In:
    Mexico
    Nationality:
    Mexican (MX)
    Languages:
    español, ingles
    Hola buenas tardes,
    Estoy planeando en ir a Londres para el siguiente año como agosto-septiembre con algunos amigos pero hay algunas preguntas que surgieron, yo creo que como a todo mundo que ha ido jajajaja.
    Primero como esta la situación de Londres en el trabajo, se ocupa visa, cual es el salario mínimo, BASTA para vivir dignamente; es decir no morirme de hambre?
    Segundo, la gente cuando va, donde se queda a dormir he escuchado sobre los flats, son buenos y baratos?
    Se que londres se divide en zonas y como se va alejando es mas barata la vida, que ciudades son las mejores para vivir y para conseguir un trabajo, tambien lo que es el proposito de todos aprender un poco mejor el ingles, los cursos haya son demasiado caros?
    Y por ultimo, si se ahorra un poco después de trabajar un año o medio año, se puede viajar por europa y conocer, es decir se puede llegar a tener algún ahorro que mas o menos alcance para viajar 1 mes.

Porfavor ayuda!!!!

2. bob11

bob11 New Member

Living In:
    Mexico
    Nationality:
    Mexican (MX)
    Languages:
    English
    hello all, a friend and I are planning a temporda go to work and study a little, as far as is Spain ... and wanted to know how things are there, if there is work, but ... is that given the situation you are in Spain and also in other European countries I think we're not the only ones with this idea ...

3. simens.X

simens.X Member

City:
    ALASKA
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English,French
    Londres situacion ?

Many people from us think that the work opportunity in Uk,Europe has been very scare. I just let you know that in these regions, a hard worker and competent person is always obliged and welcomed. So if you want to move there and have will to do work and make your name then i assure you that you will have opportunity there and you will not blame on the system...But until unless you are a hard worker and competent man.