Forum Czech Republic

Forum of expats in Czech Republic: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Life in Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Czech Republic' started by EasyExpat, Mar 16, 2010.

1. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hi,

You are living in Czech Republic, or you used to live in Czech Republic. How did you decide to move to Czech Republic?

Help the community and share your experience as an expatriate in Czech Republic. :idea:

Was it a difficult move? Was it complicated to find a job in Czech Republic? To find an accommodation in Czech Republic?

Did you have some visa/immigration issue to go to Czech Republic? Or maybe everything was organised by your company for professional move?

:arrow: You can share here the different steps of your move in Czech Republic. What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Czech Republic?

Thanks in advance for sharing and giving advice. :cool:

2. Violeta

Violeta New Member

Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    Czech (CZ)
    Languages:
    english, german, czech
    Hi, thank you for this topic. It is nice to share my feelings with another expats in CR. I am really looking forward to read all interesting stories.
    For me - the worst problem was to find a suitable accomodation. I was searching for it quite a long time, I have moved also several times, but I have finally found the right one. Feel free to ask for an advice, if you will be in the same situation ;-)
    Regards,
    Violeta.

3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...