Forum Spain


Expat Foren in Spain: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

  Suchen auf der Website

  User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN Living and working in Valencia

Dieses Thema im Forum "Spain" wurde erstellt von Fredda, 9. November 2004.

  1. Fredda

    Fredda New Member

    Registriert seit:
    7. Januar 2005
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ort:
    London, England
    Hello

    I have been offered a job in Valencia which I am very interested in. My husband doesn't speak a word of Spanish and I'm worried that he won't be able to find a job (he's a Project Manager for a telecommunications company here in London).

    We have a 6 year-old daughter but I'm sure she'll be fine.

    Can anyone shed light on the market for employment for completely non Spanish speaking ex pats? If it's going to set him back and keep him house bound then I would pass on the job, however if the likelihood is that he could find a job then I think we'd job on the opportunity.

    Thanks for any advice you can offer.

    [%sig%]
     
  2. hogan

    hogan New Member

    Registriert seit:
    7. Januar 2005
    Beiträge:
    1
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Hi Fredda
    I have been living near Valencia for 3 years and the likelihood of finding employment for a non spanish speaker is almost nill,unless you are living near Javea,Denia,etc where you could possibly find a job in a bar or cafe.Your daughter will have no problems intigrating i suggest that she goes to a spanish school it will be hard at first but within a few months she will be speaking Spanish and Valeciano.Hope all goes well in your future plans.
     
  3. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Mitarbeiter

    Registriert seit:
    10. Februar 2003
    Beiträge:
    8.583
    Zustimmungen:
    22
    Ort:
    London
    Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Britisch (GB)
    Sprache:
    English, Français
    You've got an answer here.
     
Die Seite wird geladen...
Ähnliche Themen Forum Datum
✎ EN Living in Spain on a British Spouses VIsa Spain 20. Juli 2010
✎ EN Cost of Living Spain 12. Juli 2010
☛ EN Advice Cost of living in Spain Spain 19. März 2010
✎ EN German living in Spain wants to marry her nigerian boyfriend Spain 13. September 2007
✎ EN LIVING ILLEGALLY IN SPAIN Spain 23. Juni 2005

Diese Seite empfehlen