Forum France


Fora i France: stel u uw vragen en geeft u advies naar anderen.

  Zoeken in de website

  Richtlijnen Gebruiker  -  Help  -  Voorwaarden en Regels  -  Privacybeleid

✎ EN Live in France, Work for UK based company - Info please

Discussie in 'France' gestart door Tom Carter, 3 mrt 2006.

  1. Tom Carter

    Tom Carter New Member

    Lid geworden:
    3 mrt 2006
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    I've the possibility of teleworking for a UK company but I live in France (I've lived and worked there for 3 years now).

    Is there anyone else in this position?

    Do you pay french tax and Social Security contributions?

    How do you transfer your UK salary to a French bank account?

    Thanks in advance for any info regarding this
     
  2. aladom

    aladom New Member

    Lid geworden:
    22 feb 2010
    Berichten:
    1
    Leuk Bevonden:
    0
    Hi Tom,
    I have no experience of this myself but my ex boss used to get paid in USD into a french account and I know that he paid his tax in the US. You can contact the British Embassy about this.

    Can I ask how you found your job teleworking as I have found myself with no job, my company closed down and its very hard finding a job here in France.

    Kind regards
    Sharon Kennedy
     
Laden...

Deel Deze Pagina