Forum Madrid

Forum of expats in Madrid: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Learn Spanish at the weekend in Madrid - Solutions?

Discussion in 'Madrid' started by Sophie Johnson, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Sophie Johnson

Sophie Johnson New Member

Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, French
    Hi everyone!
    I'm going to Madrid in less than a week for work and I have a very busy schedule. I already have a very good level of Spanish but I need improve it a lot. I have been looking for Spanish Courses for the weekends but many of them are for complete beginners only, which isn't what I need. It would be fantastic if someone in Madrid could recommend somewhere to me! Thanks in advance! Merry xmas and a happy New Year! :D

2. Peter Cole

Peter Cole New Member

City:
    Miami
    Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish
    Hi Sophie!
    I have studied Spanish in Madrid for three months with AIL Madrid. The prices are fairly reasonable and the teachers are great. I got a job in Madrid and they offered me Spanish classes at the weekend – they have classes for all levels - it sounded odd to me but to be honest it was the best choice. Fewer people in class, more interaction with the teachers, more dynamic classes... My Spanish sky-rocketed! It would be a great choice! Check it out!
    http://www.ailmadrid.com/spanish-course ... lasses/198

Happy New Year to you too! ;)

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    @Sophie Johnson
    Why is your profile as "Male, 27" when called Sophie?
    And regarding your latest post advertising for ailmadrid.com, do you work for them now? It is a bit bizarre that on Dec 30, 2013 you searched for courses, the day after someone say go to ailmadrid.com and in fact now you work for them ...:think:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...