Forum Copenhagen

Community of expats Copenhagen: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Job Search: Looking for work in Copenhagen

Forum كوبنهاغن, Kopenhagen, Copenhague, Copenhague, Κοπεγχάγη, コペンハーゲン, Copenhagen, Kopenhagen, Kopenhaga, Copenhaga, Копенгаген, 哥本哈根, 哥本哈根: كوبنهاغن, Kopenhagen, Copenhague, Copenhague, Κοπεγχάγη, コペンハーゲン, Copenhagen, Kopenhagen, Kopenhaga, Copenhaga, Копенгаген, 哥本哈根, 哥本哈根

Job Search: Looking for work in Copenhagen

Postby texkourgan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 am

Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

Are you looking for a job in Copenhagen? Or are you looking to recruit new employees in Copenhagen?

We invite you to submit your jobs in our employment section Job Listings in Copenhagen.

If you are looking to recruit employees, please visit resume and CV listings for candidates for international jobs.

You can also list tips, questions and advice here in the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience!
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Green Card Scheme for Pakistanis

Postby muhammad.touseef » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 am

Dear Senior users,

I am from Pakistan having 7+ years of software development experience, completed my MS from Pakistan with Publication. I wish to apply for GCS , can anybody guide me about job opportunities and future of software developers in Denmark, what is current state of the art for pakistanis

muhammad.touseef

City: Rawalpindi
Nationality: Pakistan (pk)
Living in: Pakistan
Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi

Re: Green Card Scheme for Pakistanis

Postby Cyrilexpat » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 pm

They employ many foreigners in order to fill their demand in IT skills, but I heard more employment of Eastern Europeans.However this is probably due to proximity (and also easier for EU countries as there is no need for Visa) and there is nothing preventing you to apply.

You will find more information in our guide: http://www.easyexpat.com/en/guides/denm ... itment.htm

You should also comply with visa rules: http://www.easyexpat.com/en/guides/denm ... t-visa.htm

Good luck and keep us informed on the forum :-)
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)

Re: Green Card Scheme for Pakistanis

Postby muhammad.touseef » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 am

Thank you Cyrilexpat,

What do you suggest me, I wish to start my career and life in Denmark your opinion for me is worthwhile..

muhammad.touseef

City: Rawalpindi
Nationality: Pakistan (pk)
Living in: Pakistan
Languages: English, Urdu, Punjabi

Re: Job Search: Looking for work in Copenhagen

Postby Cyrilexpat » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:15 am

I suggest that you read our guide with the links I provided :-)
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)