Forum Brazil

Forum of expats in Brazil: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for Work in Brazil

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by texkourgan, Jul 4, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com!

Are you looking for a job in Brazil? Or are you looking to recruit new employees in Brazil?

We invite you to submit your jobs in our employment section, Job Listings in Brazil.

If you are looking to recruit employees, please visit resume and CV listings for candidates for international jobs.

You can also list tips, questions and advice here in the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Brasil3

Brasil3 New Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    English
    Advice for finding a nanny job so I can move to Brazil :)

Hi everyone : ) I was adopted from Brazil when I was three and I have been living in the US ever since. It has been my dream to go back to Brazil and to get a job taking care of children so I have created profiles on several au pair websites but I haven't been contacted by any Brazilian families. Has anyone been in this same situation or have any advice for me? I know the best way to get a job in Brazil is to network, so maybe it would be easier to find a job once I am in Brazil. I would prefer to secure a job before I leave so I don't risk spending everything I have saved up looking for a job when I am there, resulting in me having to return to the US and starting all over. Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated, thank you so much. : )

3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    The best place to start when planning a move abroad is with our Guides to Brazil. For example, Find a Job in Rio de Janeiro or Become an Au Pair in Rio de Janeiro.

Post your CV to get started.

Also, in the Brazilian job market networking skills are vital. Connect with expat bloggers in Brazil or connect with expats in Brazil through the network.

This will help you get started. Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AlexandraKirilenko

AlexandraKirilenko New Member

Living In:
    Ukraine
    Nationality:
    Ukrainian (UA)
    Languages:
    English, Russian, Ukrainian
    Re: Preparing for a Job Interview in Brazil

Hi everyone!
    If you are a genius or almost genius sales manager. If you can sell the snow to Polar Bear - we need you ASAP!
    If you speak English(French, German) and RUSSIAN - you are more than welcome.

Send your CV to a.kirilenko@bank4you.lu
    and get ready for an interview on the 17-18 september. And to start working straight away!

Details - on request.

5. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Re: Preparing for a Job Interview in Brazil

Hello AlexandraKirilenko
    You should post your job offer in our specific section: http://www.easyexpat.com/en/job-offers/brazil.htm
    This thread is more about giving tips and advice about finding a job in Brazil.
    Thanks