Foro Italy


Foros de la expatriación en Italy: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Job Hunting in Italia

Tema en 'Italy' comenzado por cucciola24, 30 de Septiembre de 2004.

  1. cucciola24

    cucciola24 Member

    Se incorporó:
    7 de Enero de 2005
    Mensajes:
    6
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ciudad:
    Chicago
    Hi everyone. I am an American living in Chicago right now and I am trying to find work in Milan,Italy. It is not an easy task to do online and I was told many times it is best to go to Italy first, get a job, then go through the paperwork, and this is the only way to get a work visa for the country. I want to know if anyone has gone through this process already, if so what are the necessay steps, and am I wasting my time by looking online? I have a degree and am fluent in English and am learning Italian now, but I am not sure what kind of job to do there since most sites for italian jobs are IN italian. It's giving me a big headache, but I must keep trying. I am trying to move there to be with my fiancee, so I really NEED to get there. If you can help and answer my questions/give advices, i'd be most grateful! Also I travel there alot, so getting there is not a problem, staying there is! : :wave:

    [%sig%]
     
  2. sophiaysl

    sophiaysl New Member

    Se incorporó:
    7 de Enero de 2005
    Mensajes:
    1
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Hi


    I met the same problem as you. But I am a chinese. Have you found the solution? May you luck to get a suitable job.
     
  3. cucciola24

    cucciola24 Member

    Se incorporó:
    7 de Enero de 2005
    Mensajes:
    6
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ciudad:
    Chicago
    Here's an update, despite what others are saying it IS possible to find work via online sites. I put my resume out there and got offers for interviews within days. SO keep looking everyone, don;t get discouraged and talk to LOTs of people, especially the Italian police in the city or town you want to stay in. You will need several types of documents in order to stay and look for work in Italia. I am lucky to have a bf who lives there already/ ;) Ciao 4now!~

    [%sig%]
     
  4. jungleman

    jungleman New Member

    Se incorporó:
    4 de Febrero de 2005
    Mensajes:
    3
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ciudad:
    Currently CA, Hopefully EU soon
    which online jobsites did you use ?

    Hi Cucciola24,

    It is great that you received responses to your online job search. Which sites generated responses ? What kind of jobs?

    Thanks for the update.
     
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
☼ EN Services Job Search: Looking for Work in Italy Italy 21 de Junio de 2013
☛ EN Advice Preparing for a Job Interview in Italy Italy 21 de Junio de 2013
☼ FR Services Recherche de job : Section emploi et CV en Italie Italy 14 de Junio de 2013
✎ IT Vorrei trovare un job in Puglia Italy 27 de Mayo de 2011
✎ EN Nanny/Tutor Jobs in Italy Italy 11 de Enero de 2008

Comparte esta página