Forum Japan

Forum of expats in Japan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Is Japan forum still active??

Discussion in 'Japan' started by namastesan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. namastesan

namastesan New Member

City:
    Manila
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Filipino (PH)
    Languages:
    English, Tagalog, Japanese
    Looks like not many people are posting on Japan forum though, is it still active? I am planning to Japan the end of this year, so I need some information about transportation, accommodation, and restaurants.

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    All forum are still "active" but some more than others :)
    However, posting messages in the Japan forum with all you questions on your move is a good way to push it up and get noticed.
    In the meantime, I also want to point out our guide for your Expatriation to Tokyo and Japan. You will get many info about transportation, accommodation, going out and activities...etc.

Tell us more about your move: why are you planning to move over there ? To which area of Japan are you moving ? Where do you come from (currently living in Manillla according to your profile)? Is it a long term plan or a short expat ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...