Forum Albania

Forum of expats in Albania: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Is anyone Albania ???????????????

Discussion in 'Albania' started by livvy, May 24, 2006.

1. livvy

livvy Member

Hi

My boyfriend is Albania and i would like to know more about their culture, beliefs, foods, life style

Could anyone help..........

2. unique1

unique1 Member

My fiance is also albanian

I've been dating my fiance for 4 years now. From what i've learnt so far it is a plus to learn a bit of the language as the family tends to like you a bit more as well as respecting some of their traditions. www.albania.com gave me an insight into some of the cultural traditions but there are also other sights. All you have to do is type in search albania culture and you would find all types of information. Albanian people are very hard working and have a very close family life and big hearts, they will do anything for anyone. Well this is from me being surrounded by his family and friends who popped over regularly when he and i lived together and sometimes un announced. They have a strong belief in their culture and where they come from. What else apparently there are alot of places to visit and its not as bad as some of the web sites portray it. It is a country with its ups and downs like any other that is still developing. Hope this helps if you want to know any more you are free to message me here.