Forum Immigration France

Forum of expats in Immigration France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Indian National trying to open a bicycle store in France

Discussion in 'Immigration France' started by fatguyslim, Oct 21, 2012.

1. fatguyslim

fatguyslim New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
    Hey everyone, my name is Abz and I am an Indian national who, along with my friend, is looking to open a bicycle bussiness in France. Currently my friend (British National) is travelling around in France to look for an ideal place to start our venture. The thing is the capital to start something like this not a problem for us. The only problem is that I am not sure what visa do I need to get in order to make this happen. I mean do I need a tourist visa first to enter France? Or can my friend start the bussiness and employ me? Or do I need to get a bussiness visa? I am clueless usually when it comes to looking for visas and options as I am never sure which one will allow me to stay in the country for longer and work. Lastly I must add I have already been in the UK for over 6 years on both student visa + post study work visa. I am looking to start something which i like and i am sure i can make it work too. So please let me know what should i do to make this dream into a reality. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Cheers