Forum Qatar

Forum of expats in Qatar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Useful apps that make life in Qatar seamless!

Discussion in 'Qatar' started by Micheal Shrooden, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Micheal Shrooden

City:
    Oslo
    Living In:
    United Arab Emirates
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    English
    Here I would like to share 4 Must-have apps that will make your life easier in Qatar:

Kahramaa:
    Kahramaa allows its customers to pay their electricity and water bills, conduct service status tracking, and access many other Kahramaa services from the convenience of their phones.

VPN: VPN is crucial in Qatar and all Gulf-countries since you can’t do anything fun on the internet without it.
    Also, It can help save a lot of money and get better flight/accommodation deals if you connect to a low-income country. Just be aware that only a few VPNs work in Qatar including NordVPN and Express, I like NordVPN because it is way cheaper and provide the same service as Express which cost a lot of money
    don’t be lazy lookup for it you will find NordVPN coupons everywhere on the internet.
    NordVPN

Talabat: some people may argue between Talabat, Uber Eats, and other platform but I like Talabat more because it allows you to order from a few restaurants at once.

Careem: Even I have both Kareem and Uber apps on my phone, but I feel sometimes Careem offers a better price.

#1 Micheal Shrooden, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2019