Forum Malaysia

Community of expats Malaysia: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

How to Order Nutritional Supplements from the USA

Forum ماليزيا, Malaysia, Malasia, Malaisie, Μαλαισία, マレーシア, Malesia, Maleisië, Malezja, Malásia, Малайзия, 马来西亚, 馬來西亞: ماليزيا, Malaysia, Malasia, Malaisie, Μαλαισία, マレーシア, Malesia, Maleisië, Malezja, Malásia, Малайзия, 马来西亚, 馬來西亞

How to Order Nutritional Supplements from the USA

Postby Aida47 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello

II was not able to find my favorite Nutritional and Vitamin Supplements in local pharmacies. I am planning to order them from the USA; has anyone got any experience about Malaysian Customs rules, approvals etc ? One of my local friends complained that his order was not allowed in. :?

Aida
Aida47
Backpacker
Backpacker

Nationality: United Kingdom (gb)
Living in: Malaysia
Languages: English

Re: How to Order Nutritional Supplements from the USA

Postby Cyrilexpat » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:09 am

Anyway, stop using nutritional supplement and eat real fresh food, fruits... it is much better!
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)