Forum Hong Kong


Fora Expat w Hong Kong: Zadawaj pytania I bierz udzial w dyskusjach dotyczących zycia Expats.

  Szukaj na stronie

  Karta Użytkownika  -  Pomoc  -  Regulamin  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN How to Establish an Offshore Company in Hong Kong?

Temat na forum 'Hong Kong' rozpoczęty przez Barker Hicks, Wrzesień 27, 2012.

  1. Barker Hicks

    Barker Hicks Member

    Dołączył:
    Wrzesień 15, 2012
    Posty:
    10
    Polubienia:
    1
    Płeć:
    Mężczyzna
    Kraj:
    Chiny
    Obywatelstwo:
    Chiński (CN)
    Język:
    eNGLISH
    Hi everyone,

    I have only knowledge that Hong Kong became an outpost of economic freedom in East Asia, generating entrepreneurship and prosperity for both residents and foreigners. While Hong Kong today is under the control of the Chinese central government, its economic liberty and lower taxes have remained largely intact; making the city attractive for businesses and employers seeking Eastern Asia. I want to establish an offshore company in Hong Kong, but how much it is suitable for me, I need your support. I Hope the co-operation of all members to make my mission successful.

    Thanks a lot!
    Barker Hicks :)
     
  2. EasyExpat

    EasyExpat Administrator
    Członek Załogi

    Dołączył:
    Luty 10, 2003
    Posty:
    8583
    Polubienia:
    22
    Miasto:
    London
    Kraj:
    Wielka Brytania
    Obywatelstwo:
    Brytyjski (GB)
    Język:
    English, Français
    Hello,
    Maybe you should contact our expat site for offshore financial services
    Our partnership with a team of lawyers and experts will be able to answer your needs :)
     

Poleć forum