Forum China

Community of expats China: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

How to access facebook in China?

Forum الصين, China, China, Chine, Κίνα, 中国, Cina, China, Chiny, China, Китай, 中国, 中國: الصين, China, China, Chine, Κίνα, 中国, Cina, China, Chiny, China, Китай, 中国, 中國

Re: How to access facebook in China?

Postby willieaames » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 am

If Tor isn't completely blocked in china, Onion Browser might do the job. If you are on iOS jail breaking wont do much towards your goal here since you're still connecting to Chinese ISP's, your best bet is to find a free service that will allow you to VPN out but free vpns like zenmate, opera, total, hola doesn`t have servers in china - there are a few paid vpn around: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/best-vpn-for-china/

willieaames
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Shangai
Nationality: China (cn)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English

Postby kayla87 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Personally I am using a reasonable priced and secured one enabling me to get different IPs and browse anonymously, this VPN service is my favorite one https://www.vpnfaqs.com/2014/11/china-v ... -provider/

kayla87

City: alexandria
Nationality: Egypt (eg)
Living in: Egypt
Languages: arabic, english

Postby MarcMonroe » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:58 am

Hi, you can also get a VPN. You can find some free but i don't know if it works well.

MarcMonroe
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Detroit
Nationality: United States (us)

Postby lesliekelley » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:30 am

Hi, This is hardest things which people are facing in China. Because most of the useful website like google and all banned in China. I am also facing the same problem once I Visit China for business tour. But some of my friends are suggested me to use proxies to access things. Then I already choose some proxy plan which is premium because I need it for business purpose. At that time I use Microleaves Proxies, I go for the Dedicated proxy plan. And really it's work fine for me. I personally suggest you go for it. Till today i am using their services. By the way nice discussion and responses. Keep it up :clap:

lesliekelley

City: Ruston

Postby Anne123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:35 am

I have no access to Facebook even with the mentioned VPN. I can no longer login last month. :oops: So anything go wrong with my VPN?

Anne123
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: Hoston

Postby Cyrilexpat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:39 am

Anne123 wrote:I have no access to Facebook even with the mentioned VPN. I can no longer login last month. :oops: So anything go wrong with my VPN?

I heard on the news that from last month, China and Russia have tighten their chase against VPN and decided to ban them all (or all of those they know). :evil:
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)

Postby sterling » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Most of the websites are blocked in China Try Good VPN to unblock these restrictions. My Friend in China is using FastestVPN in China which is working fine. https://fastestvpn.com

sterling

Previous