Forum USA

Community of expats USA: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Host Families in the USA

Forum الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية., Usa, EE.UU., États Unis, Usa, アメリカ合衆国, Stati Uniti, Usa, Usa, E.U.A., Уса, 宇佐, 宇佐: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية., Usa, EE.UU., États Unis, Usa, アメリカ合衆国, Stati Uniti, Usa, Usa, E.U.A., Уса, 宇佐, 宇佐

Host Families in the USA

Postby to+da » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi everyone! I need your help! I’m doing a survey for families in the United States who have hosted an exchange student, or are hosting one now. If you have been a host family, please consider taking the survey. My purpose is to help figure out what (if anything) is missing for students coming here, and how better to support host families.

PLEASE SHARE with anyone you know who has hosted a student! It takes just 5 minutes. It's for a class I’m taking, and I would like to get at least 50 people to fill it out.
If you’re interested, I’ll send you the results at the end. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

to+da

Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Usa
Languages: English, Spanish