Forum Hong Kong

Forum of expats in Hong Kong: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN HongKong Tailors

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by ralphbrookes, Mar 21, 2006.

1. ralphbrookes

ralphbrookes New Member

My wife and I travel to HongKong regularly for business purposes, and have made a fair deal of custom tailored clothing for ourselves. However, on many occasions, we've been conned, overcharged or found that the finishing and quality is not up to standard. Apparently, this is common in HK.

But recently I recieved a recommendation from a very satisfied friend and thought I'd give it my last shot.
    Im glad we did too! They are absolutely outstanding in terms of quality, design, selection, service and price. I now recommend them to everyone I know and both my wife and I have made an army of suits from them.

I thought Id save you all the time and money that I wasted with fraud HongKong tailors and direct you to one of the best- Their site is www.omtailors.com

2. Andrew1234

Andrew1234 New Member

City:
    HongKOng
    Travel to Hongkong

I was recently in HongKong and was looking for a tailor shop there were so many on the street and most of them was so pushy .Then i met one of my friend who live in HongKong and recommended me a Tailor he has been doing business with him for 10 years so me and my wife went there to try and the staff Mr.John was so nice and helpful we sat there for almost 2 hours and bought 4 suits for me and my wife 3 shirts and couple of blouses.We were very happy with the quality of work they do and will recommend this shop to anyone who is intersted in having custom made suits and shirts.The company is Called MANNING COMPANY 105 AUSTIN ROAD G/FL SHOP 15E,PAK ON BLDG, KOWLOON you can reach him at (852)34279296.He open from 9am to 9pm.