Forum Announcements

Forum of expats Announcements: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Help a student with a short survey on Expatriate Adjustment

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by angelica, Jun 9, 2016.

1. angelica

angelica New Member

Dear Expats

As part of my Bachelor’s thesis at Paderborn University (Germany), I am conducting a study, which deals with the determinants in the expatriate adjustment process.

To be able to carry out my study I need your help. I am seeking input from expatriates who are currently on international assignment, working on behalf of international companies for a defined period of time.

Your perspective is crucial and can help us to understand this adaptation process more in depth. If you choose to participate, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link in your browser to access the online survey:

http://survey3.pme-management.de/index. ... 23/lang-en

The questionnaire takes approx. 10-15 minutes of your time. There are two links at the end of this survey, which you may want to forward to your life partner and supervisor. These questionnaires take approx. 5 minutes and can help us to assess the work environment. The language used for all surveys is English.

Of course, you will receive, if desired, a report with the results of this study.

The survey is completely anonymous. We ensure that the information submitted to us will remain confidential. We will evaluate the data without name and address.

Should you need any further information about this study, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance for your time and best regards from Paderborn!

Angélica Manrique

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hi,
    We've posted the message on Twitter.
    Please don't duplicate the same message on multiple forums. We have moved it to a generic forum for discussion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. angelica

angelica New Member

All right. Thank you very much for posting it on Twitter!! :)