Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help I've Overstayed

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by KillianNI, Apr 5, 2016.

1. KillianNI

KillianNI New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I'm hoping someone can give me advice.
    I'm from United States and I'm currently in Northern Ireland. I was given 6 months to visit using my passport. I've Overstayed my leave to enter. When I entered the country I gave the address where I'm staying. Will UKBA come out to that address to look for me because I've Overstayed or will they call the phone number provided for that address. I didn't plan on overstaying and I've only overstayed by 3 months and I do intend to leave to go back to America. I'm just not sure what day I'll be leaving. It's not possible for me to get a visa. I do have funds to support myself so I will not be working illegally. I do not do anything to draw attention to myself. Will I be safe at the address i gave when i entered the country? Please help me because my worrying has gotten so bad I can't sleep.....Thanks in advance

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...