Foro Immigration UK


Foros de la expatriación en Immigration UK: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Granted with a wrong Family Residence Card!

Tema en 'Immigration UK' comenzado por ohenriquez, 21 de Septiembre de 2006.

  1. ohenriquez

    ohenriquez Member

    Se incorporó:
    29 de Octubre de 2005
    Mensajes:
    12
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Dear all

    Thanks to the advice that I obtained from this forum; I was granted with a Residence card with an enclosed letter and my french wife received her residence permit as well because we applied at the same time, but in the endorsement that is placed in my passport appears a name which does not correspond to my wife's name! , in the stamp which says : A right of residence in the United Kingdom as the family member of an EEA national "( wrong name....)" who is resident in the United Kingdom in the exercise of a treaty right...etc the name which is placed beetwen brackets is not my wife's one, I understand that they made a mystake.
    I would be grateful if anybody can give some advice about the amendment of my passport.

    Omar
     
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
✎ EN Uk spouse visa granted in 2 days Immigration UK 25 de Enero de 2008

Comparte esta página