Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Gps navigation software for my phone

Discussion in 'Travel' started by silvie_m, Apr 27, 2006.

1. silvie_m

silvie_m New Member

Hey guys

I need some information and i hope you will be able to help me ...I am originally from Colombia,but recently my job is connected with lots of travelling in Europe(mostly UK) ,so i need a worldwide GPS system ..A friend advised me not to buy TomTom ,because it has some connectivity problems in Europe ,and also told me to try some rookies on the market ,which offer free try outs ...So i checked and the most popular one which i found is called NAV4ALL ..You can download it for free from their website,which is pretty convinient..The only thing is i that i don`t know if it is safe to do this ..Has anybody checked it out ?

2. Gui

Gui New Member

Hi Silvie,

I have been using Tom Tom in the UK for about 6 months now and I have never had any connectivity problems with it. I have a few friends who use it as well and they are all very happy with it…

Guillaume

3. jamie80

jamie80 New Member

hey i silvie, i use nav4all for 2 months now and i don't encountered any problems yet. It is easy to use and it is completely safe so i can recommend it if you think tomtom and other gps suppliers are expensive

4. wiosi

wiosi New Member

nav4all looked cool to me, i checked the website, and downloaded software, but, it didn't work on my phone after all. i guess, it doens't work on all the sumsung phones. damn!

5. anophelus

anophelus Member