Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN What do i need to apply for a uk residence.

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by culdude2383, Jul 2, 2015.

1. culdude2383

culdude2383 Member

Living In:
    Slovakia
    Nationality:
    Nigerien (NG)
    Languages:
    English
    I want to know what do I need to do to apply for a UK residence, some say my wife has to be working for three months before I can, some say, she doesn't have to work because she has a baby and I am working. Please enlighten me on this,thank you.

2. chiao2

chiao2 Member

Living In:
    Hungary
    Nationality:
    Nigerien (NG)
    Languages:
    English
    Prior to what you said it was similar case I had, my best advise is allow your wife to work and you do the babysitting thats all I can say but about that 3 months that your wife have to work before you can apply I can't really say because what they need is that your sponsor which is an eea citizen have to be actively working by providing proofs work contract, payslips, bank statements that shows her salary on it and so on... I know it's compulsory your eea citizen have to do her treaty right in the UK also check the eea2 form to find out what else you can do or use to apply