Forum Montreal

Forum of expats in Montreal: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Friends in Montreal

Discussion in 'Montreal' started by caro1, May 16, 2007.

1. caro1

caro1 New Member

Hi,
    my name is Carolin and I'm going to Montreal at the end of July (until April) to study French.
    So I'm looking for people who are willing to travel around, visit several places in Montreal and to have fun!
    Here some information about me:
    Age: 19 (September: 20), So I'm looking for persons who are around my age.
    Nationality: German (but I would like to meet people from all over ther world!)
    Hobbies: Sport in general, dancing, playing the piano and flute and discover new people and places
    Languages: I speak German, English and French. So it would be grate if we could communicate together....

If you are interested in me and if you like to meet people from another country to experience Montreal with all it activities, don't hesitate to write me! It would be grate if I could meet some people so I'm not alone in Montreal.

Looking forward to any response,
    Caro :) :)

2. sweetliberty

sweetliberty New Member

City:
    Montreal
    Hello Caro,

I'm Tabinda (Tabi), and native to Montreal now, I've been here for 2.5 years and have begun a family. I'm still a student, however, turning 23 in March. I have a 13 month old son and I'm still having trouble meeting people in this great big city. I guess it's because I'm not really into the nightlife scene at all, but it doesn't help that I haven't met very many nice English speaking girls. Anyway, if you're interested in meeting up, we could discover it together :)
    Or we can hang out at my place and cook up some tasty treats, which is really my specialty.

Looking forward to your response :)

Cheers! Tabinda

3. kryster

kryster Member

City:
    quebec