Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN French Girl look for Expat people

Discussion in 'Paris' started by PetiteLisouille, Nov 20, 2012.

1. PetiteLisouille

PetiteLisouille New Member

City:
    paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, espagnol, chinese, japanese, vietnamese
    Hi GUYS,

My name is Lisa, i am French, I am 23 years old, studying in business school in Paris.
    I have travelled in Boston, NYC, Hanoi, few countries in Europe and I am right now i Shanghai since 6 months already. I am back in town next week, so I would love share my few experiences about the chinese, american and vietnamese culture with some people who can speak english and other languages.
    I use to do some language exchange everywhere I have traveled.
    I would love to learn more about everything, interested in Sport, Fashion, History of France...
    I am very easy going, party girl, smiling, breathing the joy of living, happy girl...

So If you are interested in meeting sometimes with me, having some drinks, walking down on the street in Paris, feel free to contact me !

Cheer

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    You mean you'll be back in Paris?

You can participate to the discussions of expats in Paris and organise a meeting (we will advertise on Twitter and Facebook, promise :) ). You can see all our members in our networks of expats in Paris. Visiting their profile you can see the discussions where they participated (after a few message you can also contact them directly).
    In addition you can see the blogs of expats in Paris.

Last but not least, I would recommend to put a photo in your profile. It is nicer and gives more visibility to your messages :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mario Blasis

Mario Blasis New Member

City:
    Paris, CDMX, Hispania
    Living In:
    Mexico
    Nationality:
    Mexican (MX)
    Languages:
    Español, English, French (%80)
    Hello, mi name is Mario Blasis. I'm Mexican, I'm 21 years old and I study cinéma et audiovisuel in Paris III.
    I've been living in Paris for almost a year and a half now.
    I don't really enjoy travelling... still, I've travelled pretty much, mostly around the whole continent of America.
    I've never been to Asia, though.
    Well, if you are interested in talking about different cultures, I'd be really glad to chat a bit with you.
    I know some people in Paris, but not as much as I would like to. And it’s really difficult for me to meet new people because of the whole language issue.
    Anyway, I’ld like to share a word or two with you.
    If you are interested, you can write me here or to my e-mail marioblasis@hotmail.com
    Hope you find all that you are looking for!
    Nice day!

4. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello Mario Blasis and welcome to EasyExpat.com.

How's life in Paris? Is there a lot of other students in your studies/Paris III?
    What do you mean about the language issue? I assume that all courses at University are in French, so you must be pretty fluent (although you say 80%)...

Have you tried to go to Expat meeting such as the Franglish group in Paris?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mariano13

mariano13 New Member

Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Argentine (AR)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, Portuguese, a bit of Italian
    Hi Lisa! You sound like a very cool person. I'm down to meet for a walk/drink with you and/or other expats. I'm from Argentina and have lived in NYC before, but currently I'm living in Paris. I run my own software startup and I'm trying to assemble some sort of soccer league to play regularly in Paris. I don't know a lot of people here, so expanding my network of contacts would be nice!

6. PetiteLisouille

PetiteLisouille New Member

City:
    paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    English, espagnol, chinese, japanese, vietnamese
    Hey Mariano

Hope everything is doing well ! I am just back from Shanghai. If you want to have a drink, walk, talk, email me, I will be glad to meet you.

lelong.lisa@gmail.com

Cheers !!

7. captainjoe

captainjoe New Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Filipino (PH)
    Languages:
    French, Filipino, English
    Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old boy, i've moved to paris about a couple of years ago. I'm from the Philippines but I have also lived in Switzerland about 3 years ago. For the past couple of years I ve enjoyed spending time with friends like going out, cooking for them and hanging out, but they left Paris now. I would be glad to make new friends so if you guys are interested, do send my a message: angelomreyes@yahoo.com